Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
  • Exotic Locations [...]

  • WWE Superstars [...]

  • Upcoming Hollywood Movies[...]

  • Upcoming Bollywood Movies [...]

  • Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo [...]

Adam Lambert says his new album is pop


Singer Adam Lambert has said his new album is pop.

The 33-year-old singer said that his third studio collection The Original High will incorporate house music, adding that the record is "for the audience, not myself", reported Digital Spy.

Lambert also spoke about touring with Queen, saying fronting the band was "an honour".




"It's definitely pop and there's some house on there, there's some R&B flavours here and there, and I co-wrote the whole thing with... (Max Martin and Shellback) and I'm really excited for people to hear it," said Lambert.

"I want it to be less about me, even though it's personal, and more about the listener. So whatever it means to you. I'm doing the music for the audience, not for myself."

Lambert will release The Original High later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment